The Meaningful Leader®
The Meaningful Leader® is a competency-based leadership development program designed to help leaders foster an engaging environment. The program may be facilitated in a two-day workshop or through a series of 8 sessions facilitated face-to-face or online, via synchronous webinars. Customization services are available to better connect the program to your organization's needs and goals. The following is a possible sequence of sessions:
- Session 1: Self-awareness and personality
- Session 2: What is engagement and why does it matter?
- Session 3: Building trust, breaking silos, sharing information
- Session 4: Leading for fit, connecting fit and personality
- Session 5: Maximizing performance and facilitating growth
- Session 6: Psychological Safety
- Session 7: Fostering a Culture of Recognition
- Session 8: Program conclusion, wrap up, action plans
We recommend adding to the program two types of assessments: A 360-degree survey based on The Meaningful Leader® competencies and an engagement survey to the participants' followers. These assessments will provide the organization with a baseline for further improvement. CLICK HERE to download the complete list of competencies and their descriptions.